- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® carefully placed in small amounts can soften lip lines that are cause by repetitive lip movements.
- Injectable fillers such as JUVÉDERM® and BELOTERO BALANCE® can fill out lip lines from beneath the skin. We can also use fillers to sculpt the lips and make them fuller.
- Restylane® Silk is the newest filler for lips at SkinSmart and is made specifically for lips and the fine lines around the mouth.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections rejuvenate the skin using growth factors from your own blood.
- Fractional skin resurfacing with the SmartXide DOT® laser, and Fraxel re:pair®a can renew collagen production to smooth out lines.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with our new, more effective Palomar equipment, helps improve elasticity and fullness of the skin in addition to treating redness and excess pigmentation.
Vertical lip lines are the result of a number of factors. With age and exposure to the elements, collagen and elastin in the skin around the lips diminish. Repetitive contractions of the lips crease the skin and gradually form lines. Frequent lip pursing from smoking or drinking from straws can speed up this process. Genetics come into play as well. At SkinSmart Dermatology®, Dr. Elizabeth Callahan and her staff have a variety of solutions to soften lip lines. Visit us in Sarasota for treatments that are proven effective and require minimal downtime.
Healthy, beautiful skin begins at SkinSmart Dermatology®. Request a cosmetic consultation or call our Sarasota office at (941) 308-7546.
At SkinSmart Dermatology, we understand that the best results are often produced by combining treatments. Dr. Callahan and her staff will create an individualized treatment plan for you, which may include one or more of the following treatments:
Dr. Callahan has been named a Castle Connolly Top Doctor for 2019. This is her ninth consecutive year as a Top Doctor. SkinSmart Dermatology offers for experienced and certified medical dermatological providers to serve the SW Florida area. Call today to schedule your appointment!