- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport®
- Injectable fillers such as Restylane®, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk®, RADIESSE®, JUVÉDERM®, BELOTERO BALANCE® or Sculptra® Aesthetic
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for hairloss and topically after microneedling
- Fractional skin resurfacing with SmartXide DOT® laser and Fraxel re:pair®
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Utherapy® skin tightening
- Infini skin tightening (page coming soon)
Aging & Sun Damage
What’s your definition of beautiful skin? Most would like smooth, firm, evenly colored, clear and radiant skin. Over time, the natural aging process and sun exposure can cause wrinkles, sagging, uneven coloring, rough texture and loss of facial volume. At SkinSmart Dermatology® we offer a wide variety of skin care treatments in our Sarasota office customized to your needs. Board-certified dermatologic surgeon Dr. Elizabeth Callahan and her staff of skin care professionals look forward to helping you look as good as you feel.
Healthy, beautiful skin begins at SkinSmart Dermatology®. Request a cosmetic consultation or call our Sarasota office at (941) 308-7546.
At SkinSmart Dermatology, we have many treatments that reverse the effects of aging and sun damage helping your skin look and feel clear, smooth and firm. Dr. Callahan believes that “1 + 1 =3” – meaning that carefully selected treatments when combined, provide better results than each treatment individually. Dr. Callahan and her staff will develop an individualized treatment plan to address your unique concerns. Dr. Callahan corrects signs of aging and sun damage with the following treatments:
Dr. Callahan has been named a Castle Connolly Top Doctor for 2019. This is her ninth consecutive year as a Top Doctor. SkinSmart Dermatology offers for experienced and certified medical dermatological providers to serve the SW Florida area. Call today to schedule your appointment!